I get it, English is hard. With all those rules like “I before E… except when we feel like changing it up,” or distinguishing between their, there, and they’re, it’s almost enough to make you give up and vow to never write another word again. Luckily, we have a thing called spell-check that can help us get through our day and fool people into believing we have a grasp on the English language. But when you turn spell-check off (or make up some completely incomprehensible word instead), all bets are off.Here are 21 people who probably won’t win their next spelling bee:
2. It’s tomorrow in another dimension
4. And you say you’re in college?
5. To be fair, we all thought we were “human beans” as kids
6. Is that like bartering?
8. When a comment gets more likes than the original status
12. Why the hate for our man Hippocrates?
14. Or the escape goat could work as your scapegoat
15. Much better than Caesar salad
16. Is that a new medical condition?
17. I hope her hair doesn’t really smell like that…
18. Might want to learn this one
19. Oprah’s latest starring role
20. The Eiffel Tower is too mainstream
22. There are more incorrect words than right ones here